It’s Gymnastics Season, and You Want to Succeed! But maybe…
- You’re feeling stuck, not sure how to improve your score.
- You’re working hard in the gym, but not seeing the results yet.
- You’ve looked at the book, but it just doesn’t make much sense.
- Or you’ve looked up the routines on YouTube, but can’t figure out exactly how it’s supposed to look.
Then, a Routine Critique is perfect for you!
A ROUTINE CRITIQUE can give you a jump on the competition.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Unbiased evaluation by a National rated judge
- A list of requirements or skills that are missing
- Specific areas within the routine that can be improved
- “Quick wins”: Small details that can be fixed quickly
- An overview of all the deductions that are being applied
- General deductions that are taken at the end of the routine
- A final score to build upon
All you need to do is click the button below, and submit a video of the routine you’d like to have evaluated. Routines can be submitted through a private YouTube link, email (email@example.com), Google Drive, Facebook message, or if you have another preferred method, email and let me know!
***NOTE: The routine video should be unobstructed if possible, and should be taken at a practice. Comparisons will not be made between scores obtained at a meet and those from a routine critique.
However, if the only videos you have are from a meet, just let me know. I understand that it’s not always possible to get a good video in practice, and I’d still love to help you!